南京夜景:老门东,夫子庙
2022-01-08 用功 20429
正文翻译












评论翻译
India SuperCOWrona 2021
Oh my.. this place is on my travel list. Nanjing is very beautiful. How this city turned into what it is today is amazing, considering this city was completely destroyed by Japanese 84 years ago

喔,天啊..这个地方已列入了我的旅游名单中。南京真的很美。考虑到她在八十四年前被日本完全摧毁了,这座城市能变成今天这个样子真是令人惊叹。

Walk East
Thanks, my dear friend
That's a sad history for the city..
Good day!

谢谢你,我亲爱的朋友。那是这个城市悲伤的历史。祝你愉快。

Detrick Guillory
You did it again! Thank you for another great city experience in beautiful China.

你又有新视频了!谢谢你在美丽中国的又一次精彩的城市体验。

I visited in January- February 2020 so I did not see much of this beautiful city,

我在2020年1月到2月间去过那里,但是我没有看到这座美丽的城市。

more the countryside from Nanjing to Dengjiapu because the government was in the process of protect its people from the pandemic.

更多的是从南京到邓家堡的乡村,因为政府正在保护人民免受流行病的毒害。

I was very impressed with what I seen from the rapid responses to effective communication to the people & compliance of the people.

对于政府的快速反应以及和公众的有效沟通,还有民众的主动配合,令我印象深刻。

However, I had the privilege & honor to explore Beijing, Changsha & Zhangjiajie in October 2018.

然而,我有幸在2018年10月访问了北京,长沙和张家界。

I was so overwhelmed with the beauty, history, kindness, technology & safety everywhere I went.

我所到之处都充满了美丽、历史、善良、技术和安全,让我很感动。

The dreams as a 10 year old boy to one day visit beautiful China was finally realized at age 48.

一个十岁男孩的梦想,有一天可以访问美丽的中国,终于在四十八岁那年实现了。

Visiting the Forbidden City & Summer Palace took my breath away.

参观故宫和颐和园让我叹为观止。

I was more moved at that time than at the pyramids in Giza or any other of the 15 countries I had the privilege to experience.

与在吉萨金字塔或者其他,我有幸访问的十五个国家相比,我当时都更加激动。

Now praying I will have the honor to visit beautiful China again in March 2022 to take our Engagement Tour with my fiancé (Nanjing native) hand in hand to deepen our love & connection with this magnificent country & culture.

现在祈祷我能有幸在2022年3月再次访问美丽的中国,与我的未婚妻(南京本地人)携手参加订婚之旅,以加深对这个伟大的国家和文化的感情与联系。

Again, thank you for sharing your great unnarrated videos with the world.
Wishing you joy, health & continuous blessings.

再次感谢你向全世界分享精彩的不添加任何解说的视频。
祝你快乐,健康并持续的祝福。

Walk East
Dear Detrick, thanks for your warmhearted words.
I really hope you would have an amazing trip of China next year.
Best wishes to you and your lover!
Wish you blessing too!

亲爱的Detrick,谢谢你那温暖人心的话语。我衷心希望你明年能愉快地访问中国。
向你和你的爱人致以最美好的祝愿!希望你也能得到祝福!

Jason Nathaniel
as a person of Chinese descent, I am very proud of the progress of my ancestral country, I always pray and hope that China will continue to progress and develop, may God always bless and guide China. ❤️

作为一个有中国血统的人,我对祖国的进步非常自豪,我一直都在祈祷,并希望中国能不断的进步和发展,愿上帝永远祝福和指引中国。

Walk East
The same to you!

同样的祝福也送给你!

HK.Chinese Canadian

香港,加拿大华人
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处


Nanjing was my favourite city in China when I visited it in 1985 with my mother.

南京是我最爱的中国城市,我在1985年和我的妈妈去过那里。

I loved the ancient shopping areas lined by beautiful trees all over the city.

我喜欢整座城市到处都是被成排的美丽树木所装饰的古老商业区。

The Sun Yat-Sen mausoleum was a beautiful sight set in the mountains honouring modern China's founding father.

座落在群山中的,纪念现代中国开国之父的,孙中山陵园,是一道美丽的风景线。
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处


Back then the main bridge that spanned the Yangtze River was a symbol of Chinese determination.

当年,横跨长江的南京长江大桥是中国意志的象征。

When the Russians left with all the plans, China had to construct the bridge using their own technology.

当俄国人带着资料走了,中国人不得不用自己的技术来建造这座桥。
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处


And what a beautiful sight it was.

她(南京长江大桥)是多么壮观的风景啊。

Nanjing also represents a Pheonix that rose from the ashes of the second world war.

南京像凤凰一样从二战的废墟中崛起。

The massacre of Nanjing by the Japanese will always be a reminder that China has to be strong militarily and never be bullied again.

日本人在南京所犯下的大屠杀永远提醒着中国必须拥有强大的军事,永远都不能再受欺凌。

Max, you are so wonderful to show us all these amazing places.

Max,你向我们展示了所有这些迷人的地方,你真是太棒了。

I hope that you get to visit the famous war museum even though filming the inside might not be allowed.

我希望你能去参观那著名的战争博物馆,尽管在里面是不准拍摄的。

Walk East
Thanks for your kind sharing!
Yes, filming are not allowed in some museum.
Your words are always encouraging!

谢谢你善意的分享!是的,某些博物馆里禁止拍摄。你的话语总是鼓舞人心!

Lucky H
Nanjing means southern capital while Beijing means northern capital.Nanjing was a capital city for six dynasties and ever since the Three Kingdoms it was a capital city for the Wu.

南京是指南方的首都,而北京是指北方的首都。南京是六个朝代的首都,远在三国时代就是吴国的首都。

Walk East
Great information, friend

朋友,你的信息非常不错。

Soham Dutta
Which Wu are you talking about ? Is it Wu of Chu or Wu of Han ?

你说的是哪个吴?吴楚还是吴汉?

Lucky H
@Soham Dutta Chu Han hegemony was an ear exsisted before Han was established with Han as the winner. Three Kingdoms was an era that Han collapsed and splited into 3 kingdoms as Shu,Wei,Wu,hope this helps.

楚汉争霸是在汉朝建立前的时期,汉是赢家。三国是汉朝崩溃分裂成蜀、魏、吴三个国家的时代,希望这些对你有用。

Soham Dutta
@Lucky H Yeah this really hepls.

是的,这些很有用。
库页岛

Hello! The old streets in Nanjing are simply beautiful and atmospheric for walking at night, you can feel the spirit of that time!

你好!南京的老街简直美不胜收,在夜色中行走很有氛围,可以感受到古代的气氛。

Thanks for the video walk! On Sakhalin, in the city of Kholmsk, the day before yesterday a ship was thrown aground during a storm!

感谢你的步行视频!在萨哈林的霍尔姆斯克市,前天有一艘船在暴风雨中搁浅了!

The ship came from China called Xing Yaung our local authorities helped to leave the ship and give them to the hotel now they are safe!

这艘船来自中国,叫兴耀号。当地政府帮助他们离开了船只,并将他们送到了酒店,现在他们很安全!

I would like to see a walk but Nanjing during the day !!

我想在南京白天步行看看!!

Walk East
No problem, dear friend!

没问题,亲爱的朋友!
库页岛
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处


@Walk East Thank you very much !

非常感谢你!

Firefly
Thank you for helping the Chinese ship! Maybe you could come to China with the ship and have some fun

感谢你们帮助中国船只!也许你可以乘船到中国来玩一下。
库页岛

@Firefly I will gladly come to China, but only by plane!

我很高兴到中国来,但仅限于坐飞机!

Green Traveler
thank you for helping stranded Chinese ship and the crew, I was living in sakhalin for about one year. Nice nature. Welcome to visit China. My friend.

感谢你们帮助受困的中国船只和船员,我在萨哈林大约生活了近一年。自然环境很好。欢迎你来中国,我的朋友。
库页岛

@Green Traveler Thanks a lot! I will definitely come to China because. i like your culture and history

谢谢!我一定会到中国来的,因为你们的文化和历史

jim parsit
Love the old towns, it is very charming and peaceful. I have been to Nanjing but missed this one. The Nanjing museum cannot miss. A must-see.

喜欢老街,她非常迷人和宁静。我曾经去过南京,但是没去过那里。南京博物馆可不能错过,一定要看。

Walk East
Thanks for your sharing!

感谢你的分享!

很赞 5
收藏